Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Annabelle Susan Morison

No, it's Windows, Alt, Applications, and Control.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Maybe its alt to the right of the spacebar instead of windows??

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:30:11 -0400,
Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

[2 <text/html; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>] The keyboard I have is made
by Unicomp, based in Lexington, Kentucky. On the left side of the
spacebar, from left to right, there's Control, Windows, and Alt. On the
right side of the spacebar, from left to right, there's Windows, Alt,
Applications, and Control. As far as I know, the keyboard layout I'm using
is Desktop, and the keyboard language is set to US.