From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 7:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Becomes Sluggish When Writing Emails in Outlook

Dan, I think plain text, but I am not sure. Could that make a difference?
Also, my laptop emits some air from the vents on the side - more than usual
- when it becomes sluggish like this.
On Apr 21, 2019, at 12:06 AM, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...>
wrote:

Hi,
This is a tough one. Are you using plain text or HTML to respond? I
cannot think of any Outlook options that may cause this behavior when
typing. Could it be a JAWS setting? Sorry, not much help I know.

Dan