From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 20 April 2019 02:50
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS WITH AN EXTERNAL SOUND CARD #advisory

Yes, you can. Be advised, however, that while setting another sound card as my default, I have lost my sound drivers, as well as the registry entries associated with my built-in sound card several times, and have needed sighted help to restore both the registry entries and the drivers. So:

1. Back up the registry before changing the default sound card.

2. Keep copies of your sound drivers.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...