Re: I tunes

Dave...

Make sure your library icon is checked. That behavior changed in the last couple updates.

Dave

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 05:50
Subject: I tunes

Hi all

I have been using I tunes with jaws for quite a time now  with little problems but  last night  after a update to I tunes now jaws doesn’t read any thing in the area where my albums are.

All I really need it do for now is to read the place where my albums are so I may remove them or put a new one in this area.

So any one know is the latest version of I tunes now no longer working with jaws  18 or is this another problem that as  nothing to do with jaws !!

I also have windows 10

Cheers Joe