JAWS Becomes Sluggish When Writing Emails in Outlook

Rahul Bajaj

Hi all,

I use JAWS 2018, Windows 10, Outlook 16. JAWS behaves very sluggishly
in Outlook when crafting messages. I have uninstalled and reinstalled
Outlook, and that has not fixed the issue. I currently write my emails
in Notepad and then copy-paste them which is inconvenient.

Can anyone think of other workarounds? I know that this problem does
not come up for most, but I would nonetheless like to know what you
would do in case you were facing this issue. Thank you so much.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the BCL