From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019, 2:41 PM
Subject: Jaws 2019 Auth Code?

You should have received a Jaws 2019 DVD at some point, your
authorization code would be on the sleeve of that DVD in braille.
If you don’t have that any more you probably have to call Freedom
Scientific, tell them you don’t have the authorization code any more and
I assume after proper identification they would provide it to you. I
have had mine written down in a little file on my computer where I keep
such things for so long that I don’t even remember any more when I did
this and if I do a new install I just open said Notepad file, copy it to
the clibboard and paste it in the appropriate place during the
authorization.