From: netbat66
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS WITH AN EXTERNAL SOUND CARD #advisory

yes, but with me when i changed the sound device in jaws it took about 5 seconds before the sound switched over. don't keep the headphone on your ears until it starts talking, grin

it might blast your ears until you open the sound mixer to turn the sound down.

On 4/19/2019 7:58 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
That is what I was thinking of doing.  Will I be able to set JAWS to play through the USB sound adapter?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13