Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS WITH AN EXTERNAL SOUND CARD #advisory

Did you put the #advisory in the subject line? I think this hash tag is for issueing alerts concerning problems. Just a heads up if you didnt know.
On 4/19/2019 6:55 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
M-Audio and  Bheringer. But there are dozens out there.
On 4/19/2019 6:52 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Sieghard,  That is exactly how I am using my desktop machine.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good USB external sound “card”?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:38 PM

The short answer is Yes, in fact, you have much more control over sound output in Windows 10 than in Windows 7, but it would most likely be easiest to make the USB device your default and then go to Jaws Settings > Utilities > Soundcard and tell Jaws to play on the built-in speakers.