Re: JAWS WITH AN EXTERNAL SOUND CARD #advisory

netbat66

you may need help but all you have to do is go to the sound card settings and change to the default sound device you want to use.

no sound drivers were lost. just the settings that tells windows which device to use.

If it works don't fix it
On 4/19/2019 6:49 PM, Bill White wrote:

Yes, you can. Be advised, however, that while setting another sound card as my default, I have lost my sound drivers, as well as the registry entries associated with my built-in sound card several times, and have needed sighted help to restore both the registry entries and the drivers. So:

1. Back up the registry before changing the default sound card.

2. Keep copies of your sound drivers.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...