Re: attachment

Soronel Haetir

Open the message, then hit shift enter and you will hear something
like "<attachment name> <attachment size> button"

Hit enter and you will be asked if you want to open the attachment.
Unfortunately with WLM I am not aware of any way to simply save
attachments directly to files which is what I want to do far more
often than simply open it. To save an arbitrary attachment you end up
having to add a file association if there isn't one and then save the
file.

On 1/29/12, Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello
How do I open an attachment on WLM? Using jaws 13 and WH 64.
Holger Fiallo