Re: JAWS WITH AN EXTERNAL SOUND CARD #advisory

Randy Barnett

Yes it will work. Just like your pc.

On 4/19/2019 6:32 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
I am about to install JAWS on an Aser laptop with Windows 10 and I want to be able to run a media program like Winamp and not have JAWS speak through the same speakers.  Can I add an external USB sound card that I can plug speakers into for the music media and have JAWS speak through headphones plugged into the laptop's built in jack?  I currently have a Windows 7 desktop with a Sound Blaster card that I play music through while JAWS speaks through the mother board sound jack.