Re: Jaws 2019 Auth Code?

You should have received a Jaws 2019 DVD at some point, your authorization code would be on the sleeve of that DVD in braille.

If you don’t have that any more you probably have to call Freedom Scientific, tell them you don’t have the authorization code any more and I assume after proper identification they would provide it to you. I have had mine written down in a little file on my computer where I keep such things for so long that I don’t even remember any more when I did this and if I do a new install I just open said Notepad file, copy it to the clibboard and paste it in the appropriate place during the authorization.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2019 Auth Code?

Can anyone please advise where I would find the Jaws Authorization code if a completely new JFW 2019 version was installed on my Windows 10 laptop, after I purchased it?

Thanks.

On Apr 19, 2019, at 8:03 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Using Jaws 2019, Win 10, how does one play an entire DVD, or at least the actual movie and not all the previews, etc.

I can get it playing, but it seems to get stuck in the loop and I’ve gone through the various menus, but haven’t quite figured it out.

Any tips would be useful.

Richard