From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: April 19, 2019 8:03
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2019 Auth Code?

Can anyone please advise where I would find the Jaws Authorization code if a completely new JFW 2019 version was installed on my Windows 10 laptop, after I purchased it?

Thanks.

On Apr 19, 2019, at 8:03 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Using Jaws 2019, Win 10, how does one play an entire DVD, or at least the actual movie and not all the previews, etc.

I can get it playing, but it seems to get stuck in the loop and I’ve gone through the various menus, but haven’t quite figured it out.

Any tips would be useful.

Richard