Re: JAWS Freezes When Hyperlinking in Word

Rahul Bajaj

Thanks, Robin. Will try that.

Should I restore JAWS settings or something like that to fix this?
JAWS also becomes sluggish for me when composing messages in Outlook
which does not happen for others.

Best,
Rahul

On 18/04/2019, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
<Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have not noticed this behavior. I'm at work right now running office 2016
and I can test this at home on Office 2010 tonight. Control K works as I
would expect in Office 2016 when I just did the Control K with both JAWS
2019 and JAWS 2018. In my test, I wrote some text, highlighted it, then hit
Control K to open the hyperlink dialog. Try using the context menu and
arrow up to "link" to see if that method works without the freezing.

Robin