From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS Freezes When Hyperlinking in Word

Hi,

I use JAWS 2018. I have Word 10 as well as 16. JAWS simply freezes
whenever I press control+k and start hyperlinking. In word 16, it
still manages to remain afloat and you can turn it back on, but in
2010, it simply stops working completely.

NVDA does slightly better, but it freezes a bit as well. Any ideas?

Best,
RahulJ

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the BCL