From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: April 16, 2019 10:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zipping files

Perhaps not anymore. I just have always used it and besides if you need advanced features this will do them.

I don’t see much point in using a third party program, I can zip a file or a folder simply by right clicking on it, arrow to “Send To”, expand with right arrow and select “Compressed (zipped)”