From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: April 17, 2019 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Major problem

Try a new keyboard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin
via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Yes, I thought I was accidentally hitting caps lock somehow, but maybe
that's not the case. I'm also seeing where JAWS says that I have control
and/or alt held down. I just had this happen and tried someone's idea of
hitting the left and right Alt keys repeateadly back and forth and
surprisingly, that cleared it. I then did it with the control key and,
again, it seemed to clear the issue. ItCertainly is an odd issue.