Re: Editing signature Outlook2016 JAWS2019

david

Creating a signature in Outlook 2010/2013/2016

1. Alt+f=file menu.
2. T=options.
3. Down-Arrow once to mail, or press m=mail.
4. Tab several times until you get to the word signature, or, pres alt+n.
5. Press you're spacebar or, enter key.
6. Tab a few times.
7. "you will hear/see "new signature alt+n".
8 Press enter or spacebar.
9. Press enter.
10. Type a name for your signature. Example; the account/email address,
11. Press tab then spacebar or, enter on the okay button.
12. Now you are placed on the signature page. As you tab/navigate read
your choices for font.
13. When you arrive within the edit box here you can type in your signature,
then tab and press the okay button.
14. You're now given a screen of various choices. Tab through to decide
whether you wish to check or uncheck any of these boxes. Once you tab to
the okay button and press enter, you are placed back into the inbox and have
created you're signature.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.