From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of surendra KUMAR GUPTA
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unable to quit JAWS using Insert+F4

I don't know the exact model number, but he told me that he purchased
an HP laptop.

On 4/17/19, david <davidmac1957@...> wrote:
Hello; I forgot to mention, if you tell us which model of computer your
talking about, obviously it's a laptop,
there is a function key keystroke to turn on and off certain behaviors.
example, mousepad,
volume up and down, etc.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.