Re: zipping files

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Perhaps not anymore. I just have always used it and besides if you need advanced features this will do them.

I don’t see much point in using a third party program, I can zip a file or a folder simply by right clicking on it, arrow to “Send To”, expand with right arrow and select “Compressed (zipped)”

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zipping files

You can try Seven Zip instead. Enable context menus and you can right click the folder and zip it. Or highlight all the files and right click them also..
On 4/16/2019 10:54 AM, Kevin Meyers wrote:

I tried to use winzip to zip some files. I use to be able to use winzip with windows 7 and for some reason it is no longer working. I’m using Windows 10 and Jaws 2018. Is there something I need to setup on Jaws or is there another zip program that works with Jaws?  Thanks, Kevin