From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:12 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE: Blind Tunes hits over 10,000 users

Blind Tunes does a multitude of things you can't do without the scripts. For
one, you can sort the columns, darag tracks around in playlists, change
rating, genre, and EQ settings on the fly, And use the enter key to navigate
around instead of the tab key. It gives you more information at the touch of
a shortcut such as importing or buring tracks. You can fast forward and
rewind with telling the time code and find the currently play title info
just to name a few.
Check it out, you might like it.
John