Re: What is this crap?

JM Casey

Hi.

At places I have worked, the service desk uses Team Viewer to get things done remotely on a person’s computer. If it’s loading every time at startup, it’s probably something a remote user set and forgot to turn off. Let’s say someone from service desk wanted to manually install a package on your machine; that often requires a restart (sometimes two) and they would want to have the Teamviewer come up when the system restarts.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: April 16, 2019 4:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is this crap?

Team viewer lets groups of people see things together. Witch in a school environment will probably be necessary
But if you want to uninstall it Just go to add/remove programs by typing add/remove in the start menu.
On 4/16/2019 1:46 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.

All comments are greatly appreciate it.

best regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org