Re: What is this crap?

Randy Barnett

Team viewer lets groups of people see things together. Witch in a school environment will probably be necessary
But if you want to uninstall it Just go to add/remove programs by typing add/remove in the start menu.

On 4/16/2019 1:46 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.
All comments are greatly appreciate it.
best regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org