Re: JAWS office 365 chrome need help for navigation

Sharon Ballantyne

Thank-you for your feedback. That was my first thought but not what they do.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS office 365 chrome need help for navigation

Why not add the account to your laptops outlook, unless they don't let you
do that -- then you can still use your regular outlook.

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:49:30 -0400,
Sharon Ballantyne wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>] I use windows 10 and the
latest version of JAWS 2019. I have used office 365 for over a year,
downloaded on my laptop. It has a work email on it. I have just
accepted a faculty position to teach a summer course for the summer term
and the university also uses office 365. I can log in using google chrome
browser but the outlook through the university office 365 does not respond
to keyboard commands for control n for new message and I am needing to tab
everywhere to try to figure things out. Can I reset something to make
keyboard commands work? Thank-you for any advice.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...