Re: zipping files

Richard Turner

You could just use the built-in zip function in Windows 10.
Select your files, do the right click with the applications key or shift-f10 and arrow to the send to item, right arrow, and arrow down to compressed zip file and hit enter.
Note, the zip file will use one of the file names and put it in that folder.
Rename it if you like and move it wherever you want it.
HTH,
Richard

On Apr 16, 2019, at 12:17 PM, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley@...> wrote:

Make sure you are using a version compatible with windows 10

And the correct 32/64bit for your system