Does anyone have some advice on JAWS and using thunderbird on windows 7

Dana

I have no idea what is going on.
I can use windows live mail on my windows 7 laptop but when I try to use thunderbird for some reason it just doesn't pick up my emails from comcast and gives me erros.
Do you think it could be anything to do with me using JAWS 11
And I do have authorizatoin for 13 so should I put that on my lap top and if so which version of thunderbird should I use, because I am not very fond of windows live mail.
Thanks
Dana
If you love fragrances please join
scents_r_us-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
www.yahoogroups.com/group-scents_r_us
If you are wishing to loose weight and would like support along the way please join
blind weight watchers
blind_weight_watchers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
www.yahoogroups.com/group/blind_weight_watchers
Men and women are welcome on both groups