JAWS office 365 chrome need help for navigation

Sharon Ballantyne

I use windows 10 and the latest version of JAWS 2019. I have used office 365 for over a year, downloaded on my laptop. It has a work email on it. I have just accepted a faculty position to teach a summer course for the summer term and the university also uses office 365. I can log in using google chrome browser but the outlook through the university office 365 does not respond to keyboard commands for control n for new message and I am needing to tab everywhere to try to figure things out. Can I reset something to make keyboard commands work? Thank-you for any advice.