Re: Major problem

Chris Hill

Smack both shift keys several times, but not too many to bring on stickey keys dialog.  This is a problem that used to happen all the time with certain keyboard controllers chips.  Usually reboot is not necessary.

On 4/15/2019 20:52, James Lockwood wrote:
I am running windows 10 and have jaws 2018 and 2019 most up-to-date version. I have an Alienware R17 laptop. I am having a problem where Jaws is acting like the shift key is held down. However it is physically not held down. Is anyone else experienced this problem?