Encarta is a software "it's an encyclopedia". you can purchase it from any computer store. it's cheap and useful. and it has translation between the languages I talked about and dictionary and encyclopedia for adults and other one for kids....
but you may find the release of 2009 since it was discontinued.
I could have sent it for you, but it's very large, maybe about 3GB.

On 1/28/2012 11:44 PM, Michelle Abadia wrote:
Wow! Those websites sound great as well!

I'll try them out.

Thank you!

Michelle Abadia

-----Original Message-----
From: CrisMunoz54<crismunoz54@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:04 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE: Accessible translators with Jaws

When I'm working on a document, I often refer to the following pages:
http://www.spanish-translator-services.com/espanol/traductor-gratis.htm and
http://www.proz.com/search/

The first site can do blocks of text and is pretty accurate and the second
site is very goo for single words and or terms/phrases. I use the Spanish to
English features, but they offer support for other languages as well.

The ProZ site is used by a lot of translaters/interpretors and is a good
over all resource.

From: "Adrian Spratt"<Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>

Date: January 28th 2012 1:52 PM

Okay, this JAWS-friendly website enables you to translate among all three

languages (and more):

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/