From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 8:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Editing signature Outlook2016 JAWS2019

Hello,
I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 10 machine and I am trying to edit my
signature in Outlook2016. I find that although I can select the signature to
edit, the text is not readable by JAWS.
Has anyone else noticed this behavior and have a work around? I am sure that
I can delete and create a new signature but as it is one item that I need
to correct this seems like a hassle and not something I should need to do.
Thank you in advance for any responses