From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Reyes
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws not talking when tabing through the network section

Ok but why is there 2 key commands to left click? I'm using a lenovo laptop so I don't have a physical mouse.

On Apr 14, 2019, at 11:53 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Maria. All you need to do to get the options is, when you use JAWS key plus F11, don’t press ENTER. Just TAB, and JAWS will say in order:

Right Single Click  Button

To activate press spacebar.

alt+R

Left Single Click  Button