Accessible price tracking extensions?

Cristóbal

Hello list,

I’m in search of an accessible price tracking service/extension. I’ve tried CamelCamelCamel Keepa, Price Plus and Honey for example. For the usual sites, Amazon, NewEgg, BestBuy and so on,  but all in all, they don’t really provide this info in an accessible format. They’re all pretty much graph/chart driven. There is sometimes some info that can be accessed. CamelCamelCamel can provide the highest/lowest price, but as far as more detailed info? Not really.

Is anyone aware of a service/extension that can provide this sort of information in an accessible manner? I’m guessing most likely in a table format? To be clear, I’m not looking for a price tracker that can alert one when there’s a price drop. That I can get to work fine. It’s the historical price tracking stuff I’m interested in.

My main screen reader is Jaws, but I can also use NVDA if that makes any sort of a difference.

Thanks,