Re: task switch

Soronel Haetir

Ummm, it should just be a matter of hitting alt, then tab, repeat
hitting tab until the program you want active is spoken, then release
alt. the task switch window should never remain on screen. If it is
I suspect you might have some other key the system thinks is stuck in
an on position or some such; try rapidly hitting each of shift, ctrl,
alt, space, tab and enter (each on their own) several times, then try
the alt-tab again.

On 1/28/12, Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello.
I upgraded my window home 32 to window home 64. Whenever I do alt tab I get
from the program I am using, to task switch. How do I remove the task
switch? Help please.

Holger Fiallo