Save Icon not visible

Klaus Vielhauer

Hello,
I run the latest version of Jaws and Windows 10
Situation: I access a webpage where I can edit music albums for my Innuos audio network player
At the right bottom of the screen is a "Save" Icon to save my changes.
Problem: I cannot find this Icon with Jaws - it is probably not labelled nor classed?.
So far,
1. When my wife places the mouse on the Icon the Jaws command "cursor to Jaws" will activate the Icon.
2. I tried to set a placemarker - however since PC cursor to Jaws immediately activates the ICon and it disappears this does not work.
   Or do I miss something so far I could not in Jaws cursor mode set a placemarker?
Please help.
Klaus