From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: April 13, 2019 5:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Scheduling in Outlook calendar

After you get into your calendar, try pressing control plus in. You should be able to then schedule your event.

On Apr 13, 2019, at 7:35 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2018 and Windows10. A few weeks ago I was able to schedule a appointment on my Outlook calendar. I would press control 2 to get to the calendar. I would then press alt and down arrow once time. The first thing would be new. I would press enter and I could enter the necessary information to schedule somethihg. Now the ability to schedule doesn’t show up anywer on the menu. Was something changed? Any thoughts of what key strokes I need to use?

Thanks,

Kevin