From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 8:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I perform a JAWS picture scan?

but can you scan a picture into picture smart from the flat bed scanner?
it wakes up the scanner when its a sleep but that is all it does.
so far it will not work when i use jaws/spacebar/p and then a to aquire the
image. the scanner head doesn't do anything and it says it can't detect any
text.
this is with win 7 and 10
with del b1165 mono laser all in one on the u s b ports.
the scanner works with openbook 8 and the windows paint programs.