From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 12:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: scripts causing jaws to uncontrollably read on and on and on and on and on...

I used to notice something like this happening with Vocalizer synth and certain websites, like the main intranet portal of my old work.

Since I switched back to Eloquence for most purposes I haven’t had this happen.

But since you use a Triple Talk and are still getting this (or something like this) issue, it must not be synth-dependent after all.