From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:19 PM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Strange Outlook Issue

Hello, everyone.

I am not sure if this a Jaws or an Outlook problem, but I am experienceing strange and inconsistent behavior in Outlook with regard to  noting e-mails that I have replied to.

Up until recently, if I replied to an e-mail, and decided to keep the original e-mail in my inbox, that e-mail would have a “replied” designation associated with it.  I find this to be quite handy, especially when I have e-mails that require multiple responses or action steps.

However, within  the past week or so, I no longer consistently receive these “replied” designations.  In other words, sometimes I receive the designations, while other times, I do not.

This is a problem, since I sometimes can’t recall whether I’ve initially replied to a message, and have to go back into my sent file to find out for sure.

Does anyone know how to consistently restore the “replied” designation on e-mails to which I’ve already responded?

I’m currently using the latest build of Jaws 2019 with the Office 365 version of Outlook 2016, and Windows 10.

Thank you!

Tom Behler