Re: Hello All I need help on m.facebook.com jaws 2018

JM Casey

Hello.

In m.facebook.com, you will want to activate the link for the photo, and then, “view full size”. This will open a tab displaying the full image, which you can then save to your machine. So, once the tab is open (you’ll know this because your screen-reader will just say “graphic” and probably a bunch of numbers), then you can press the applications key and select “save image”.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: April 11, 2019 7:57 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Hello All I need help on m.facebook.com jaws 2018

Hello All  I’m using jaws 2018  desktop computer with window 10  !! I need your helped on m.facebook.com website ,when my friend send me a picture in message box when I press enter on it it took me where it have the download  links on the page ,I can’t remember how I did to get when I’m on download links I press application key  to arrow up or down to see if I hear save  I don’t hear it aon there. What am I doing wrong in there? Does anyone know how to do it? If so please tell me what I need to do save the photos in picture folder ?

Addison