Hello All I need help on m.facebook.com jaws 2018

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I’m using jaws 2018  desktop computer with window 10  !! I need your helped on m.facebook.com website ,when my friend send me a picture in message box when I press enter on it it took me where it have the download  links on the page ,I can’t remember how I did to get when I’m on download links I press application key  to arrow up or down to see if I hear save  I don’t hear it aon there. What am I doing wrong in there? Does anyone know how to do it? If so please tell me what I need to do save the photos in picture folder ?

Addison