From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alyssa
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook Issue Suddenly Cropping Up

Hi all.

This doesn't affect JAWS directly, but I was hoping some of you may have
had
the same issue and have worked around it.

I had to reinstall Windows 10 on Sunday because it decided it would crash
my
laptop.

Outlook 2016 is no longer playing a sound when I receive mail. I have
checked Outlook sound options, Windows sound options, and I even made sure
Outlook was the default program for mail in case that was an issue. I've
even Googled to an extent, but nothing I've done has fixed this problem.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

-Alyssa

email: harshalgips@gmail.com