Re: JAWS, Windows Sound Events & What They Do

Mike B.

Okay, found the sound event I needed.  The, Drop , event is the one you want to assign a sound to to get a sound when pasting.  I had tried this event earlier without success but, the 4th time worked like a charm.  Thanks much.

From: Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:25 PM
Subject: JAWS, Windows Sound Events & What They Do

Howdy All,

Running Windows 7 Pro, Office 2010 Standard and J16 thru J2019.  Does anyone have a list of what the Microsoft Office sound events do?  I would like to enable a sound for when I paste something into a Word document I'll get a specific sound but, I can't figure out which of the sound events will do this.  I believe I've tried them all but, I'm not sure.  I've tried many searches for such a list but, all I get are steps for turning sounds on / off plus a lot of other tasks but, no sound event description list!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.