From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:36 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: unable to read PDF

Hello, I'm using Jaws2018 and Windoes10. I opened a PDF file and Jaws
doesn't read anything. I didn't even get the message where Jaws recognizes
the PDF and gives option to scan it. I tried to save it as as a MS word file
and I get the message I can download the Adobe version that allows me to
convert. I use to be able to convert and something happened that no longer
allows me to do so. Any thoughts of what I can do? Thanks, Kevin

--
Kimberly