Re: Tunefab Apple Music Converter: Trouble with Conversions

Annabelle Susan Morison

I believe the Tunefab web site says that .m4p music can be converted with the software.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tunefab Apple Music Converter: Trouble with Conversions

You may not be able to convert these because the “P” in M4P stand for “Purchased” or “Protected” which means these are songs you purchased from iTunes and they are protected by digital rights and therefore probably can’t be converted to MP3.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 8:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Tunefab Apple Music Converter: Trouble with Conversions

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I recently discovered Tunefab Apple Music Converter (http://www.tunefab.com), and it seems I'm having issues with converting my favorite music from .m4p to other formats. I have at least 100 songs in .m4p format which I'm trying to convert to .m4a, more specifically ITunes + .m4a. This is music I purchased between June 30, 2008 and whenever in 2009 they converted everything to .m4a, though I'm sure there's still lots of .m4p music out there. Whenever I navigate a list of songs that I've made of .m4p music files, JAWS is supposed to tell me whether there's a checkbox that's checked or not checked, and it doesn't seem to say anything but the filename. When I press spacebar, it won't check the selection. When I press Enter, there's an error that says: "Warning: Please check the tracks to convert.". What do I do next?

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.