Re: unable to read PDF

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

It sounds like it may be opening in Edge over Acrobat. If that’s the case, unfortunately JAWS 2018 won’t read it. You will need to download Acrobat from Adobe’s site.

-Alyssa

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:36 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: unable to read PDF

Hello, I’m using Jaws2018 and Windoes10. I opened a PDF file and Jaws doesn’t read anything. I didn’t even get the message where Jaws recognizes the PDF and gives option to scan it. I tried to save it as as a MS word file and I get the message I can download the Adobe version that allows me to convert. I use to be able to convert and something happened that no longer allows me to do so. Any thoughts of what I can do? Thanks, Kevin