Re: jaws reading junk

mike mcglashon

[Block quote]

Keep in mind that JAWS, like all software, is imperfect and crashes are still often though not frequent and freezing is not nearly as bad.

[End block quote]

Too bad we can’t say the same regarding the billing;

It always seems to be perfect, no crashes whenst collecting money!!

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...