Re: ESPN , JFW, Challenge

Michael Mote

I have seen the links to add and or drop players. I have not seen
anything that has to do with undropable. This must not be a setting
that our league has?

On 4/8/19, Morey Worthington <worthington@wi.rr.com> wrote:
    Hi all. If this is improper to ask this sorry, but it really is a
Jaws issue.

Using Jaws 2019, with Windows 10 and Chrome and/or IE.

If any of you are playing fantasy baseball for this season, please go to
your League Team page , and please try to help me find the "Undroppaable
List", if possible.

There is supposed to be, with  ESPN trying to help, , a header named
Players, and under it, is a list of 6 or 7 items and one of them is
"Undroppable".

I, and some other blind fantasy players, sure cannot find it.

My sighted friend said the same thing, that it is Under the Players
heading.

If anybody can help, sure would appreciate it. This is not a world
shattering thing to find, but very interested in finding such things.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington