From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: need steps to create keyboardshortcut forGoogle Chrome

Hi,
there are couple of alternatives availabel but, I wish to recommend the below method.
1. in the start search, type chrome and open the context menu.
2. click on the open file location.
3. see the file type for the chrome.
4. if the file type is shortcut, just copy to the desktop.
if not, open the chrome context menu and click on sent to submenu and click on create shortcut [desktop].
this may help.

On 4/8/19, David Pearson <dshawnpearson@...> wrote:
Hello list:

Using Dell desktop pc(Windows7), and need to create shortcut for
Google Chrome which has mysteriously disappeared somewhere along the way.

I can get to my desktop, and arrow to Chrome, but need the following
steps to create the shortcut.

Thanks in advance,

David S. Pearson

email: harshalgips@...