Re: remote access

Nermin

Hi,

I did use TeamViewer now and then, with JAWS being installed on all machines.
I remember that I had to do quite a bit of key pass-throughs to control some of the remote JAWS’ features.
Your best bet is to install NVDA on both machines, have it start up on the machine you want to control, and install NVDA Remote on both.
Works very well, and it will even come up when doing updates and restarting the remote machine or when your connection is bad now and then.
JAWS Tandem has the disadvantage of not reconnecting or losing connection when JAWS restarts for some reason or other.

Regards,
Nermin