Fixed, Re: sometimes I cannot convert to OCR an image PDF document

Peter Tesar

Hello Steve,

It works now. I went into the Adobe Reader DC menus

   Edit | Preferences

and selected the category: Security (Advanced).

I unchecked the first item: Enable Protected mode at startup.

Peter T.

On 4/7/2019 1:06 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:

It sounds like you installed JAWS when offline.

Try running the installer again and repairing it.  It won’t install the OCR components when offline correctly.

All the best

Steve